Thursday, March 3, 2011

I want to spend quality time with my mom...

Many Thursday nights, my mom will come over and join us for dinner. Sometimes I cook and sometimes she brings dinner. It's a nice way to end a work week. So this evening my mom had made and brought one our favorite Peruvian dishes, Papa la huancaina and then together we made humitas. On our recent trip to Peru, my husband and I fell in love with them. So good! This was no quick meal and was quite a process. So many steps and so many special ingredients. It really made me appreciate cooking and this ancient dish that we prepared. The dish turned out delicious and of course seeing my mom happy makes the evening even better. Quality time with moms is what so many people wish they could have. I'm so thankful for mine! Thanks mom!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment