Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I want good things to happen...

With the earthquakes and tsunami in Japan and the news of family and friends who are ill, my usual peppiness has been turned down a couple of notches. The worst part is, that in situations like these, all I can do is sit back, watch and wait.
I'm waiting for news of recontstruction and waiting for stories of reunited families. I'm waiting to hear surgery results from family and friends. I'm waiting for news stories that don't make me cry.
All I can do is wait. And while I wait, I pray that the good stories are coming. I can't do anything to take all the pain away, but I can send hope for the future. For the sick and for the devestated, they must have hope. Hope will help the wait not feel so long.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment