Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I want to shop.....

As the warm weather teases us, I have been called to look at my closet, in my drawers, and under my bed. I am ready to clean out and start new with my wardorbe. We all have this vision of ourselves and how we want to be presented. I am a product of watching thousands of "What Not to Wear." After watching episode after episode, Stacey and Clinton have drilled in my head that our clothes should not only be a reflection of who we are but also who we want to be. As I choose to keep or give away pieces I am reminded of them and their rules.

This urge to shop also stems from this weird age- this summer I will be saying adios to my twenties and hello to thirty. I should have had solid style and a solid waredrobe by now! Just thinking about the idea of this blog, "all the things I want to be," just makes me laugh. I should be all those things by now and I shouldn't be discussing my waredrobe!! Oh well. It's time to shop. I want to shop. I want it to be a bargain. I want it to fit perfectly. And I do not want it to take forever! Haha, like this is all possible. To the internet and stores I go searching for pieces of me....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment