Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I want to check things off my to do list...

Some things on my to do list I would like to check off permanently. Putting laundry away and emptying the dish washer comes to mind, which shows that I apparently just don't like putting things away. But, like many chores around the house, they end up back on my to do list every week. There is no question, even if I put them at the bottom of the list and try to pretend they are not there- their reality stare at me straight in the face. So it's time to get down to business. Roll up those sleeves and get the not as fun stuff out of the way to get to the more fun activities that I have included on my list like yoga and reading. My reward for completion! Even though the chores keeps coming back, fortunately the satisfaction of crossing them out returns as well.


1 comment:

  1. Putting away laundry is my least favorite chore by far, I would rather clean the toilet or anything else. Have you heard of the book, After the Ecstasy, The Laundry. The cleaning will always be there...

    ReplyDelete