Thursday, March 17, 2011

I want to drink a sophisticated drink...

While in Peru, we celebrated New Years. And celebrate we did. We went to a fantastic party where we danced until three thirty in the morning and we were the first ones to leave! My younger sister, my husband and parents & I decided it was the best party ever! For the party, you were supposed to bring your own bottle. We, at the last moment brought wine. But for the rest of the group it was Johnny Walker, straight. We felt completely inferior! So after watching all of the ladies and men at the party enjoy their drink and after watching four seaons of Mad Men, I have decided to give it a try. So, instead of green beer this St. Patrick's day, it was Buffalo Trace on ice. Sip by sip, it got better and better. I only had one drink, but I looked darn sophisticated doing it....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment: