Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I want to be understood...

Just like everyone else, I just want to be understood. I feel that I display what I believe in very clearly and should therefore be easily understood. I care about the Earth, so I recycle and compost. I care about my health- I practice yoga and run regularly. I care about being on time, so I'm very prompt. Once people get to know me, there are not too many surprises with what I like and what I do not like. Or at least I think so.....Maybe it's me- I set my expectations too high or maybe I'm too busy trying to be understood that I stop being understanding. We should all get a turn to explain- without interruption and with open ears. So really, what I'm thinking now is....we all do not have to agree on everything, but if we were more understanding are minds may be a little more confused but our hearts would be open.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment