Saturday, March 5, 2011

I want hubster to farmer's market....

Wooo hoo! I call this a success! With a minimal amount of reluctance, the hubster joined me for a trip to the farmer's market this morning. It was an hour after my usual time, but that was to be expected. I did hear a few, "it's so
early," but after the trip he did thank me for it. I knew he would love it. I started him off on the right track by going to the breakfast stand. A hot, yummy breakfast made from local farms, made by local enthusiastic folks like myself was the way to hook him. He enjoyed every bite. And as expected, my husband made serious friends with one of the farmers. The hubs is what we call, "a talker" and can make friends with anyone. His genuine interest in everyone amazes me. I even had to step aside to get some actual shopping done while he chatted away. We would still be there now if I had not! So yay to him and yay for our yummy salads we will be consuming this week!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment