Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I want to do this....

Oh, how I have missed my yoga. Normally after seeing a picture like this, I would immediately get down on the floor and try it. I haven't practiced in almost a complete month due to an incision on my back that I did not want to re-open with every twist and turn. This picture comes from the yoga journal blog and even gives directions how to get into it. This gets me excited about Thursday when back to yoga I go! I love yoga because there is always another step, always a place to improve, or something to work towards. As we practice, we begin to understand our bodies and appreciate every part of it. There is beauty in the stillness, beauty is the movement, and beauty throughout the journey of yoga. Oh Thursday, how I look forward to you.....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment