Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I want to drink tea....

I love hot tea. I love it so much that I have added it to my "If I were awesome list." If I were awesome, I would have three cups of tea every day. ivillage says that tea boosts our immune system, keeps us hydrated, protects our bones, and is full of antioxidents. How could you not drink it? I am accustomed to my cup in the am and occasionally the one at night, but to get checked off the, "if I were awesome list," I have to drink all three.

The cup of tea brings so much to my day. In the morning, the aroma gets my day started and I enjoy sipping as I greet my fellow teachers and students. If I have a tea mid day, I think it will make me slow down for maybe a second or two. You can't drink tea too fast because it's too darn hot! And in the evening, like a child, a little bedtime routine may help trick the body into relaxation. Will drinking tea three times a day make me awesome? Probably not, but it will help me make up for those other things I couldn't check off...


No comments:

Post a Comment