Thursday, March 10, 2011

I want to be awesome....

This picture may seem like a strange choice for my title, but it actually is pefect. These pots and pans are awesome- they are reliable, they heat fast, no stick, easy to clean, come in all sizes, and what comes out of them is (usually) delicious- Awesome! And that is what I want to be. The past couple days I have been thinking about what I would do if I were awesome. For example, if I were awesome, I would get up early every morning to meditate, do yoga, walk the dog, make a scrumpcious breakfast, pack a healthy lunch and get to work early looking all put together in a great outfit. If I were awesome I would eat by Michael Pollan's food rules daily, drink three cups of green tea, read amazing books, and keep up with the news. My awesome list keeps getting longer every time I have a new idea. At least if I think about that awesome person when making decisions I may make awesome decisions or I will get a good laugh at my craziness....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment