Monday, March 7, 2011

I want a space of my own....

This technically is not just my space but I have made it be the space I need. We live in some close quarters here- my husband and I can't share bathrooms or closets. Our closets are more like dorm room closets and so my husband uses the guest bathroom and guest room to put his things. We also have an office where he works. So somehow he has territory of the guest room, the office, and we share the bedroom. No me space!

Well, not anymore! I woke up Sunday morning with a fresh idea. We switched some furniture and room names around and I now have my creativity area of the house. Luckily my husband flows with my random craziness. (good weekend for husband I must say-farmer's market & moving furniture around!) A little rainy day idea will now give me many more ideas to pick from!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment