Monday, April 4, 2011

Iwant to ride my bike!

Riding my bike is one of my very favorite things to do. With the cold weather, my bike has been locked in the shed and there has been no hair helmet hair for months. Yesterday morning I decided that the hubster and I would ride to get our groceries for the evening. It was a gorgeous day, we needed groceries, and the workout helped too. And a work out it was. Who pays attention to all the hills when driving? Yikes! There was some definite huffing puffing going on a couple times. This deep breathing has clued us in that we may be a little out of shape. Ouch! So tomorrow, if the morning is rain free, I will be on the bike again to work. Leaving a little earlier than the cool day in early October, my last ride to work. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it again in a couple of weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment