Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I want to yoga at home....

Planning my life around a yoga class schedule can get a little crazy. I may have extra time before so I try to fit other things in or I may be running late and it throws everything off. Both situations make me anxious and frazzled about what to do. This is the main reason why I like to practice bright and early before the work day even begins. The only thing that can get in my way is me forgetting to set the alarm or me just turning it off. Some mornings I just need those few extra moments of sleep. So the morning yoga is out and practicing at home at a convenient time later on in the day is in. As an extra bonus, the hubster joined me a couple times this past week. Being in class and being at home are very different but both are very rewarding. So yay for getting that practice in where ever it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment