Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I want to be graceful...

Right now I have two cuts on my right knee and a bruise on my left leg. One cut came from me rushing like a fool. Why can't I give myself more time to get ready in the morning! I cut myself shaving as if it was the first time I ever did it. Having just a few extra minutes could have saved my poor knee. The other cut came from running into a table and the bruise, who knows.

This is not unusual either. I am always running into things because of rushing around and not paying attention. And believe it or not at one time in my life I was a dancer- ballerina even! Haha. I must say yoga has helped me being graceful in balance and in posture, but in walking, I need more help. To be graceful and float in and out of rooms is the dream. Maybe I will start practicing by sneaking up on my husband, tippy toes and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment