Thursday, April 14, 2011

I want to take pictures...

With my new tablet, I must admit, life has become a little easier. I did not ask for the tablet but my husband has a way of surprising me with things that help me and end up helping him as well. I am no longer asking the time constantly thanks to last years watch for christmas. And now my calendar, meeting notes, to do lists, and camera are all in one place and are easily transported from one bag to the next without question or wonder of where they disappeared to.

I also admit that I am forgetful and I never bring my camera anywhere- missing wonderful photo opportunities of the beauty of everyday life. So the camera on the tab is now with me pretty much wherever I go. So my challenge to myself is to find that beauty and take a quick picture everyday. Maybe it's a tree or my dog, or my students hard at work. I would like to capture those moments. As I scroll through my photos I will be reminded of all the beauty and blessings that surrounds us daily.

Starting off easy today with the wonderfulness of my apple. Grows on a tree at it's own speed with these bright mix of colors. Yummy to taste with nutrition benefits too! Beautiful apple I see...


No comments:

Post a Comment