Monday, April 18, 2011

I want to feel good about crying...

I am not ashamed to cry. I cry when I'm mad, when I'm sad, and very often at televsion commercials. Graduations, dance recitals, sports events, you name it, I am fighting back the tears. And I don't even have kids yet!

So crying at movies should not be a big surprise. The big surprise is what movies the tears come and won't stop. This weekend I was working on some craft stuff and decided to put on a movie to have in the background. But the movie pulled me in and I cried the whole way through. And wow did it feel good. Letting the tears go, what a release! Best thing of all was that the movie didn't make me feel all sad and depressed when it was over. Probably because, embarrassing as it is, the movie was Toy Story 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment