Monday, April 25, 2011

I want to go new places....

New places, new faces-it was about time for a new adventure. So I took my first visit to the Big Apple with my mom last week! Had a great time being complete tourists- double decker bus, the today show, and eating NY cheesecake and pizza. But the best part were the broadway shows. The costumes, the dances, singing, the set, were just beautiful. I would go to two a day if I could.

After a few days in the city, I was thinking that as a New Yorker, can you ever see everything? Is there enough time to soak it all up. The bakeries, the shops, the shows- how can you fit it all in? So then I was thinking about the hidden gems that are in my own city. Or the places that I pass and always say I want to try. So maybe when I am in need of that new place I can save my money and adventure to a new place in my own town. I do get stuck going and love going to the same spots but a new place for a fun change can be a quick adventure but can also a nice reminder of how good we have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment