Thursday, April 7, 2011

I want to make a good presentation...

I could be talking about a presentation at work or for something important but I am talking about Thursday night's dinner presentation. Yes, food again.

When I cook, I like to say I cook with a lot of love. And when cooking with love, love is the most important part so the look of it can be a little off at times. I hear "Smells good" a lot more often then "looks good." For today I am trying a little love with a little of style and going for presentation. Pictured here we have layers of garlic polenta slices and bread crumb/parmesean encrusted eggplant, topped with sauteed onions tomatoes and spinach. So for today, the description sounds pretty fancey and as you can see from the pic, the presentation was not so bad either. But I can't seem to get it all. It was good, but didn't have that "yummy, yummy in my tummy" awesomeness. Hopefully the presentation points saved the meal and next time I will put double the love in to make it just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment