Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I want to make something delicious .....

Google "cake pop" images and the cutest, most creatively perfect little desserts will come up. Possibly you have tried them lately at Starbucks as well. I warn you though, once you have one, you'll dream of your next one. So this is my first attempt in making them. After seeing those cutesy images, I thought, "I can do that!" I wanted to make them but needed a reason and the Easter family gathering seemed like a good time to try and share. They didn't turn out too pretty (they were supposes to llok like easter eggs,haha), but they were an impressive presentation because they were new and exciting to the fam. We had four left over after sending other extras home and I have now ate one a day since Sunday. So make, eat one, share, and then give away!! Too cute and just too dangerous to keep in the house! Trying to make something delicious was so successful I can't even keep them in the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment