Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I want to open windows...

Let the fresh air in! If I had it my way, we would not put the heat or air on until the very last unbearable moment. I don't mind wearing my scarf and hat inside the house and as if right now, I am welcoming the sweat. But then one day I'll come home and the house will be warm in the winter o cool in the summer. We are very big on energy saving so we do keep it at a modest temperature, but it is always the husband who turns it on. He has not given in yet with the evenings feeling fantastic the last couple days. With the windows open I can hear the people lingering in the park until the last bit of sunlight and the birds chirpping away. We are getting some stale, old air out and welcoming the fresh, new air of spring. As long as I can get them all closed before the storm comes, I think we can last awhile longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment