Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I want to cook like Life Alive

In October, the hubs and I went to visit his brother and sister in law in Lowell, Mass, right outside Boston. The trip was great, seeing them was the highlight, of course, but a close second was eating at Life Alive. http://www.lifealive.com/ Thanks to the sister in law knowing we would love it. It was obviously good because it is now April and I am still talking about it. The week after we got home I printed out their menu to see if I could somehow recreate their amazing vegetarian dishes. The whole menu is vegetarian and amazing. So naturally fresh and good it made us feel naturally fresh and good eating it. If you're ever in Lowell or Cambridge, it is a must. Or if I cook you dinner just ask for an inspired live alive dish and I will do my best.

Here is tonight's life alive inspired dish- israeli couscous (which, by the way, is amazing in itself), kale, onion, spinach, red wine vinegar, salt, cumin, and some lime. The hubster even said, "I love the kale in here." The great sounds of success!


No comments:

Post a Comment