Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I want to practice my spanish...

Hubs and I used to have Spanish Wednesdays and Sundays where we would only speak Spanish in the house. And after our South American trip in December we said we wanted to keep that practice up. So far we have not done a very good job. But we did start listening to some seriously fun Spanish music when cleaning the house!

This morning I was asked to translate for a parent and I got by fine, only because I am used to talking about school in Spanish. If I stay on the same subjects, no problem. But take me out of the school or average day context, I'm struggling. So maybe I can talk the husband into getting out the paper at dinner andchallenging ourselves to Spanish current event talk. This is going to be tricky and we will need to have a dictionary very close by. Vamos a ver!


No comments:

Post a Comment