Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I want to keep my New Year's Resolutions....

Well, it's February and I'm still talking about New Years resolutions, so that is a good sign. I am a lover of resolutions, always trying to be something/try something new. One year I had about twelve. I had three for work, three for love, three for home, and three for health. One too many for sure. This year is much more simple. This year I'm resolving to drink more wine. Yes. One glass of red wine every day. I have never been a "during the week" drinker, but since January 1st, I have been going strong. The reason behind my resolution goes beyond my love of wine. And yes, I love wine. But it is more about tryly unwinding after the day-Taking time to sit, enjoy, and soak it all in. A celebration of the closing of a hard day or celebrating the end of a great day. So, cheers! Cheers to keeping my resolution and to enjoying a moment of every day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment