Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I want to go to bed early.....

I am known to be a morning person. I jump right out of bed without hitting snooze, ready for the day. I have even been described as "peppy," which for most, can be a lot to handle in the a.m. Even on weekends, to sleep until 7:30 is a dream. After late nights and some extra wine...I still get up!

Every now and then I wake up and I think about how I cannot wait to go to bed that night. I think about it all day-no matter what the day, hectic or relaxed, I look forward to pulling those covers up and falling fast asleep. Most nights I do try to go to bed early, do some reading and fall asleep before I can even bookmark the page. My favorite, which is rare, is crawling into bed at 8:30. Which I do realize most school age children go to bed later than that!

It's not even that I love sleep because I don't. I don't like naps or take naps- it's just being in bed that makes a perfect end to the day. So tonight- I will not get easily distracted, I will sip on some bedtime tea, and hit the hay.

Yay bed! Peppy for bedtime, for a peppy morning:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. So true! Some mornings I dream of going back to bed but then that same evening, like a bad child, I refuse to go to bed when I know I am tired because I almost crave staying up late. Ahh, 8:30 bed times are nice for sure sometimes!

    ReplyDelete