Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I want to cook good food....

I love sitting down to the dinner table, taking a bite of what I just cooked and hearing my husband say, "this is good stuff." I want to do that and hear that everyday. I like to cook- trying new recipes, chopping, and mixing. I just seem to run out of time more days than I like and we end up eating something thrown together. I had been picking out what to cook for the week so I didn't have to come up with something every evening. It was going well but it takes so much time planning and preparing. But I must say, when I do it, I love it. And today was one of those days- Black bean burger with sauteed squash and roasted potatoes. Far from gourmet, but putting it together made me happy and eating it made my stomach smile. I must remind myself, good food, is good for me. So tomorrow I'm thinking polenta cakes....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment