Monday, February 14, 2011

I want to give love and show love in the simplest form

Hug. It is so simple and so sweet. It can make an uneasy moment become welcoming. It can give hope in moments of despair. I have heard that couples should hug for 6 seconds daily. Those hugs make you reconnect, warm you up, and shows you care. I practice this daily with my hubster and those six tiny seconds have become something we look forward to when we both get back from work and need that feeling of love. Recently, I heard that now it's not just one six second hug, but three! Who has 18 extra seconds to waste on hugging! Everyone does and I am up for the challenge. Think of what a better place this world would be if everyone had three six second hugs everyday- Either by a partner, a friend, or a parent. Hugging feels good inside and out, so open those arms and let someone in! Happy Valentine's Day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment