Sunday, June 5, 2011

I want to take on the morning....

I love morning! It's quiet and peaceful and there are so many possibilities for the day. I have had the perfect mornings this weekend. First of all, it was beautiful out and so that puts me in a good mood automatically. Yesterday morning, all before 10:30, I took the pup for walk , went to yoga, and picked up my gocery box from the local farms. Great, great, and great! Today was a run, a walk with the pup again, and a yummy breakfast! And now I even have time to relax a bit before the rest of the day begins.

I need to start finding this appreciation of the beauty if morning even on work days. Starting my day off this way not only gets me prepared for the day, but those few hours brings a calming to my day which will hopefully follow through the next 12 hours as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment