Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I want a schedule...

This non schedule life is driving me crazy!! I'm a teacher- I'm used to knowing what is going on from 8:00 to 8:15 and every other minute of the day. In my "normal" life I even know what time I'm going to use the bathroom! I have designated days devoted to cleaning, laundry, and going to the grocery. The summer job thing is all crazy and it's making me feel crazy! I know it's all summer vacation time, but is it really that difficult to give me specific dates and times and locations of where I'm supposed to be?

I was all worried about not having enough to do and now I am jam packed. It took forever to get real information from people which made me feel like I was type A, OCD, loone (kinda like my husband, haha). Once they gave me dates & actual details, everything was overlapping and making me stressssed!! But I've got it figured out now and I will be busy until the day school gets back in. Seriously! There goes my "helpful down time." My calendar is getting filled up and my schedule is back to the way I like it, good crazy busy. Yay for due dates and lunch hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment