Thursday, June 16, 2011

I want to be helpful....

With summer vacation apon us, although I am working, I do have some down time on random days- Such as today, Thursday. With my jam packed schedule of laundry, a little yoga, and a possible trip to the dmv, I have plenty of time to help someone out. That lucky person today is my hubs. For him today, I will ease his weekend masterpiece that he works on so perfectly........ I have cut the grass. And as you can see by the picture, I didn't do too bad either- there are pretty lines and everything! Hopefully he will spend the time I've saved him on something he enjoys doing and not doing work!!

So on this down time this summer (which probably isn't going to last much longer when all this part time stuff kicks in) instead of watching television or wandering around stores, I will try to find a way to help someone out. Yesterday was the pup, today the hubs, tomorrow....we'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment