Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I want a fun summer job....

Most people would think that when June comes around, all teachers think, "Yay! No summer work!" For me though, if I didn't work, I would drive myself and everyone I know crazy following them around trying to entertain myself.

In my beginning years I waited tables and tutored then I moved on to summer school and nannying and then last year I worked in an office. Office life was hard for me and by the end of the summer I had enough cubicle life to last me a life time. So this year I decided to find something fun to do. Last weekend I had training for a fun outside job with zip lines and canopy tours- I've found a job to hang in nature with people who love it like I do. Awesome!!


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Vicky! I didn't know that was what you would be doing over the summer. You will be an amazing guide.

    ReplyDelete