Thursday, May 26, 2011

I want to give props to my main man...

My man deserves props. He works hard (sometimes too hard), plays hard (sometimes too hard, haha) and most of all gives me support like no one else. He will see something I've made and take time to tell me how much he likes it or he'll tell me that he is proud of me. He supports all 25 of my new hobbies and even encourages them too. He goes with my new vegetable of the week, and gives me my six second  hug and lets the hug last longer too.

There is nothing like a compliment. It can turn your day around, and lucky for me, he loves to give them out! So cheers to my awesome hubby who makes me feel awesome too! I can feel the love in the small moments we share and I hope this makes him feel some of that today!


No comments:

Post a Comment