Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I want to brighten a room...

A welcoming cozy kind of house is where I want to live. I like for my house to say, "Come on in, mi casa es su casa, stay awhile." I also want it to reflect little pieces of who we are as a family and what is important to us. That's a lot for a house! And a lot to think about when selecting pieces. As we also know I tend to get bored easy and need to change things up like moving furniture or getting a new lamp. Recently I have vowed to do-it-yourself and buy used, so changes do not come easy, but they do come cheap:) Anyway, our bedroom needed some color to add some excitement. So here it is......fresh pillows made by me. This great feeling of satisfaction surely beats the uneasy guilt I get when spending $50 on pillows! Yay for funky fabric and the sewing machine!


No comments:

Post a Comment