Monday, May 9, 2011

I want to celebrate mamasitas......

Everybody needs a mom and if you are lucky enough, you will get a good one. It's too bad I didn't acknowledge this until I was basically out of my teens! With all the craziness I put my mom through during those years, I probably won't ever be able to make it up to her, but I sure am trying.Lucky enough we don't talk too much about my rebelliuos days and my mom still loves me.

A good mom can be described as so many things, having so many magic powers, and such giant hearts. My mom and my mother in law are always surprising me. I love that I can and I do look to learn from them. And they, although they may just be incredibly good liars, show absolute interest in whatever is going on in my life and they try to help in both small and big ways.

I love the feeling of appreciation I have for them. No Brunch, dinner, or gift basket can say it all, but hopefully, little by little they will know.


No comments:

Post a Comment