Monday, May 16, 2011

I want to find treasure...

Well, I really did not find treasure per se, but I did find one heck of a deal. The past two weekends someone in our neighborhood has had a yard sale. As we walk our dog, we walk on by to see if there is anything worth stopping. Which I now have come up with a strategy when it comes to a yard sale. First take a quick glimpse. Step two- walk through once, seeing what catches your eye. Then the final step- take another walk through, slowly. Slowly is important because you see things you didn't see the first time. My second time around last weekend landed us a Nikon camera. During the slow round I also found this cute little basket to hold my paints, Hubs found a skiiing bib and a side table for our patio. We also scored a nice back-packing back pack. Cheers for the deals and for neighbors who have cool stuff to get rid of!


No comments:

Post a Comment