Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I want to celebrate 30....

Well after spending a week in my thirties, I must say, thirty is great! I probably had one of the best birthdays ever thanks to my hub knowing me so well. Nice quiet celebration with the family at mis padres; camping for the weekend with my sisters, a couple friends, and our dogs; & a delicious dinner out, just the two of us to ring it in! Not to mention his gifts were amazing and showed how much he pays attention to me:) They are so good, each one deserves a blog entry of its own. The celebrations were a wonderful way to start off this new year in the direction to help me be all the things I want to be.

Speaking of.....before entering into the thirty world I started reading a few blogs and books about one of my very favorite subjects.....FOOD... and the super powers it has against diseases, and the out of the ordinary but extraordinary way of getting all those vitamins and minerals! So I am celebrating thirty by celebrating my body! So look forward to dozens more entries on how I am trying to be the healthiest I can be. After all, the thirties are are going to be huge for this little husband, wife, and puppy dog family. I want to enjoy life with every inch of me so I can celebrate many more birthdays that have a zero in it, maybe even two:)


No comments:

Post a Comment